Pasta Power: Crucial fuel for your brain and muscles, with that comfort food feel. What’s not to love about this cracker of a carb?
- 120g top-round steak,
cut into strips
- Chilli flakes
- Sea salt
- Olive oil spray
- 1 cup broccoli florets, broken into pieces
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup cheese sauce
- 1 cup cooked (60g dry) wholemeal pasta
- Fresh coriander leaves
- ½ jalapeño or chilli
1) Sprinkle the steak with seasoning and salt. Place a large non-
stick frying pan over medium-high heat. When hot, mist with cooking spray. Add the broccoli and tomatoes in a single layer.
2) Cook about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, then add the steak in a single layer. Cook steak 1 minute per side or until pink inside; stir broccoli and tomatoes until broccoli is bright green, crisp-tender and warm.
3) While the steak cooks, heat the cheese sauce in the microwave until just hot. Transfer the steak and vegies to a medium bowl. Add the cooked pasta and cheese. Toss. Top with fresh coriander and jalapeños or chillies. Enjoy immediately.