With the current COVID-19 chaos and shutdown of pubs and venues in so many countries around the world, more and more people are turning to ‘Virtual Happy Hours’ to keep morale high.
Westward Whiskey – the highest rated American single malt whiskey – and top-grade coffee liquor Mr Black have created a modern cocktail that can be made in your home kitchen, in under two minutes. Fancy white suit optional.
If you love indulging in Espresso Martini’s or Old Fashioned’s but might not have all the necessary equipment and ingredients on hand at home, the Cold Fashioned is the perfect fit. Simple and easy to make with only 4 ingredients and 3 quick steps, this drink is sure to impress your friends on the other side of the screen.
WESTWARD WHISKEY COLD FASHIONED
- 30mL Westward American Single Malt Whiskey
- 30mL Mr Black Coffee Liqueur
- Orange Peel
- Mix the Westward Whiskey and Mr Black in a mixing glass with ice
- Place an ice cube into the chilled glass, and pour the liquid over the ice
- Garnish with an orange peel twist
Westward Whiskey RRP: $130.00 and Mr Black RRP: $55.99. For more information, visit www.westwardwhiskey.com